Form links can be sent via Communication or Notification
When inviting a user to begin a form, usually a communication is sent. Sometimes, communications are sent to remind people to complete forms.
Sonia has several placeholders to use, depending on the scenario.
NOTE: Only forms with an "unclicked" (i.e., unactioned) writable (read/write or editable) action button for that role will display in the placeholder.
- [FormsToComplete]: Will list ALL outstanding forms assigned on that role
- [SelectedForms]: This placeholder can only be used in communications sent from a placement group. On the Forms page, select the rows containing the form(s) and recipient(s) you want included in the communication. This placeholder will go to those recipients and include those forms.
- [StudentFormsFromThisPlacement]: This placeholder can only be used on communications sent from a placement group and will only include forms with the context of the placement(s) in that placement group.
- [SiteStudentFormsToComplete]: This would usually be included in a communication to a primary contact to complete any outstanding forms assigned on students allocated to their site
- [MentorStudentFormsToComplete]: Sent to mentors to complete any outstanding forms assigned on students they are supervising
- [CoordinatorFormsToComplete]: Will list all outstanding forms for the Coordinator
- [StudentFormsToComplete]: Sent to supervisors to complete any outstanding forms assigned on students they are supervising
Form-related notifications can be sent to students, sites, and supervisors for the purposes listed below.
Note that in order to receive the notification, the intended role must have a writable (read/write or editable) permission on an action button on the form.
- Forms due: will go out x days before the due date on the form and continue daily until either the form has been actioned by that role OR the due date comes to pass
- Forms incomplete: will go out at a defined frequency (every x days) until the form is completed (i.e., all action buttons clicked)
- Saved form reminder: will go out every x days to remind the respondent that they have saved a form but not submitted it
- Form section to complete: will go to the form respondent who is next on a form; for example, student submits their part of the form, and now the supervisor needs to submit their part. The supervisor will receive this notification that it is their turn to complete the form.
Please sign in to leave a comment.