Before removing a placement request, consider whether you need to keep a record of the request, even if the site did not host students from that placement group.
You can change the placement request status to Canceled (i.e., the site had said they could accommodate students but now cannot) or Rejected (i.e., the site said from the beginning they could not host students), and that status will remain on the site's profile for historical purposes.
If you are sure you want to remove the placement request, follow these steps:
1. Ensure it is not connected to anything - preferences, forms, allocations, positions (on the Worksheet)
2. Ensure the status is anything other than Confirmed
If you need to change the status from Confirmed, select the placement request > click the edit pencil > edit the Status at the top left of the pop-up window > OK > Save the placement group
3. Select the placement request
4. Click the red minus button at the right
5. Save the placement group.
Please sign in to leave a comment.