In this video we are going to look at how you can setup an Electronic Form for Students to Create Sites and Placements and then have the Placement Officer allocate the Students in the Sonia Client.
There are several steps involved to make this happen:
- Setup the Electronic Form with Save Sonia Entity Placement Request and Site in the Action button
- Assign the Form to the Student within a Placement Group
- Student completes their section of the Form
- Placement Officer completes their section of the Form
- Placement Officer Confirms the Placement Request that was Created
- Placement Officer Allocates the Student to the Placement.
Note: To make things easier to track which Student is allocated to which Site, 2 Custom fields were created. One in School options --> Custom Field --> Student and the other in School options --> Custom Field --> Placement Request. A workflow was also used to enable automated communication to the Student
The Form Template used in the example is below.