Turnover happens all the time. How can a new member of your team get started with Sonia? Here are some ways to get the person started:
- (Internal) Create a placement officer account for the new person in your Test and Production environments (article)
- (Internal) Share the Test and Production installation links with your new colleague so that they can install Sonia on their machine (Installation links for Sonia Live schools are here.)
- (Internal) You know best how your program works and how Sonia fits in. Give your new colleague an overview of your program and how you use Sonia.
- (Internal) You also know best what your new colleague's role will be and how Sonia fits into that. Internal training and suggested resources on www.soniasupport.com are a great foundation. In fact, we have an excellent "Basic Training Guide" (article) and video series that will help them become familiar with basic functionality. They can follow along and practice in their Test environment.
- (Sonia Product Expert) If needed, your Sonia Product Expert can meet with your team to fill any knowledge gaps. Note that there may be a charge for this service.
- (Sonia Support) It is expected that people have questions as they increase their knowledge of Sonia. Our technical support team is happy to assist; feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org any time.