If you have copied text from another application (e.g., Word) and have pasted it into a Form Description field, or if you have made a few changes to text you have written fresh in the Description, you may have trouble getting the text to look the way you want it to look.
Sometimes the best thing to do is to copy your text, paste it into Notepad, clear out the HTML view in the Description, copy the text from Notepad, and paste the text into the WYSIWYG. Here's how:
- Go to the Search bar at the bottom left of your task bar on your computer, and look for Notepad
- Back on your Sonia form, open the Description box of the field that needs to be edited
- Copy the text you see there
- Paste it into Notepad
- Go to the HTML view in the Description box, and delete everything there
- Copy the text from Notepad. (It is important that you copy the text from here. Notepad strips any formatting.)
- Click back over to the WYSIWYG view, and paste the text. You can format the text afresh from here.