It's the beginning of your placement term/semester, and you want to ensure everything is ready to go for all of your Sonia Online users.
Do a quick check of these items:
- Does everyone have a username? How to check
- Do all placements have their appropriate positions (e.g., Mentor) added on the Worksheet?
- Are your placement group dates correct?
- On the placement group Details page in the gray Settings box, are "allocations finalized" for all appropriate roles and the placement group marked as "visible to students"?
- Have forms and/or Workflows been assigned?
- Have you turned on all necessary notifications, including "forgot password"? (article)
- Do the applicable roles have appropriate timesheet permissions?
- Does your Home page have updated information (if applicable)?
- Are your Online Settings set up/correct; i.e., can your Online users see what they need to see? How to check
It might be a good idea to impersonate at least one person from each role to see what they see.