There are TWO Student Contact forms below that can be edited to meet the needs of your program. One contains tables; the other does not.
They are similar in that they pre-populate with contact information from the student's profile, and updates to the form are pushed back to the student's profile upon submission of the form.
To import a form into your environment, follow these steps:
- Download one of the xml files below the screenshots
- Open your Forms module in the Sonia client
- Click the Import Template button
- Select this xml file from your computer
- Rename the form if necessary
The first screenshot is from the form with no tables.
The second screenshot is from the form that contains tables.